NOTE: 2022 PAPER PLANNERS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER ON 9/3/21! Click here to sign up for the pre-order waitlist.
It’s here, it’s here! The very first Paper Planner is ready for you in all its Hustle Sanely® glory! 🎉 This is a dated January-December weekly planner.
If you’re looking for a planner that helps you get your mindset right, get clear on your vision, define your priorities, and create routines for optimal productivity then this is the planner for you!
Around here, we believe that peacefully pursuing our dreams is a heck of a lot better than hurriedly hustling after them. This planner is packed with tools and strategies to help you work toward your goals without sacrificing your mental health and relationships.
Go ahead and click add to cart and prepare to meet your planner BFF!
LET'S TALK SHIPPING:
Our business days are Monday-Thursday and we pack orders in the order they were received. Once your order ships, you can track it with the tracking number that was emailed to you.
LET'S TALK RETURN POLICY:
All sales are final. No cancellations, returns, or exchanges can be accepted. If products from your order arrive damaged, let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will happily provide a solution!
LET'S TALK SPECS:
The material used for the cover is called Eska board, which is a recycled (💛🌏) hardback material. The cover finish is glossy and the size is 7.625” wide x 9.375” tall.
Sturdy gold wire-o
7.5” wide x 9.375” tall (210 Pages)
Butter. I'm kidding, it’s not really butter but it sure feels like it! It’s 80 lb (120 gsm) white paper. We went with a higher quality/thicker paper so you can use your fave pens without worrying about bleed through!
There is a pocket on the back inside cover of the planner so you can stash loose leaf paper or sticky notes with your best ideas on them safely inside.
There are 14 white laminated tabs with text printed on both sides. Tabs are labeled: 5 KEYS, JAN, FEB, MAR, APR, MAY, JUN, JUL, AUG, SEPT, OCT, NOV, DEC, NOTES
⋒ Sections: Check out the listing photos for a look at each section!
- 5 Keys: These are the pages at the beginning of the planner with exercises that prep you to Hustle Sanely all year. The exercises include: overcoming limiting beliefs, writing out your ideal day, creating a vision board (yes there is a vision board spread inside!), defining your priorities, goal setting, morning routine builder, and weekly routine builder
- Monthly Prep Spread:
- Left side: Hand-lettered monthly quote
- Right side: Place to write an affirmation, how you're taking care of your mental health, goal you're focusing on for the month, actions steps for that goal, who you're loving on extra and how, and a different challenge each month to help you Hustle Sanely
- Monthly Calendar Spread: The monthly calendar spread starts with Sunday and displays the weeks in 5 rows. On the right sidebar, there is a place to write notes as well as a to-do list with check boxes. U.S. Federal holidays are listed on the monthly calendars plus we added some fun holidays, too, like Houseplant Appreciation Day
- Weekly Spreads:
- Left side: 3 non-negotiables, to-do list with 9 check boxes, habit tracker with space for 5 habits, daily gratitude, notes + thoughts
- Right side: I'm believing box, a box for each day of the week with a space to write your Focus 3, and one Hustle Sanely 5 checklist list for a visual reminder
- Monthly Reflection Spreads:
- Left side: Sections to rate and summarize your heart, physical health, mental health, and relationships
- Right side: Goal you made the most progress toward, progress made, something you want to improve next month, how you're going to improve, on your heart, favorite memory, content you enjoyed
Master To-Do List:* With checkboxes so you can keep your to-dos in one place instead of having overly long daily and weekly task lists because #hustlesanely
Notes:* 12 blank unlined pages so you can jot/doodle notes throughout the year
* These sections are not pictured because they were added to the planner after we took photos of the sample.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Click here to read our FAQs!